2015 CSCMP NJ SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The New Jersey Roundtable of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is offering 2 academic scholarship awards. The purpose of these scholarship awards is to further the Council’s educational goals and to enhance interest in the supply chain management / logistics profession.
- The scholarship awards are open to undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college or university located in the State of New Jersey and will continue to be enrolled as a student in the fall of 2015.
- Student must be a student member of CSCMP to be eligible for award. To apply for a student membership, please visit www.cscmp.org and click membership.
Scholarships will be awarded based on academic record, personal achievement and essay quality. Brief essay will be judged on the elements of content, creativity, and presentation. Each applicant will be given fair and careful consideration. The recipients will be selected without regard to race, color, sex, religion or national origin. We plan to announce the winning entries in July 2015, and all applicants will be notified. The decision of the New Jersey Roundtable Award Selection Committee is final. The presentation of the scholarships will be made at the first fall meeting in 2015.
Please prepare the following and email to CSCMP NJ Roundtable by July 1, 2015:
- Completed application (found here)
- One page resume indicating work and academic credentials
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- 2-3 page essay describing what inspired you to choose supply chain as your major and how you would like to contribute to this profession
- 1 page or less essay that summarizes what you feel are the key issues facing the supply chain industry
CSCMP Board members will interview the finalists for the Conference and top scholarship awards. There are no exceptions to the application deadline.
There are no exceptions to the application deadline.
Please email all application materials and questions to to William McLaury, email@example.com. Please contact him at this email address with any questions
[notice]Download the full application here.[/notice]